Saturday, April 9, 2011

Last post of the day I swear.

Tried some new G free products this week.  Pleasantly surprised.  Here are my favorite new additions to my G free diet so far:


 Just made delicious waffles with this, this morning.  I was so happy to be able to pull out my waffle maker after months of hibernation.


Who new how good quinoa pasta was?  I was skeptical, but now am a believer.  I'm also trying to introduce more quinoa into my diet.  They have soooo much protein in them it's crazy.  Here's my next attempt: Warm and Nutty Cinnamon Quinoa.


Have you had one of these babies?  So...good.  They're a fruit and nut bar, and have a minimum of 2 ingredients and a maximum of 9.  Seriously, only a handful of ingredients and they are oh so delicious and full of fruit, protein and fiber.  My favorites so far are apple pie and peanut butter and jelly.  Check out their website to learn more about their products.

These are all great and healthy products even if you're not G free.  Enjoy them all.  And I'm seriously recommending the larabars.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS