These are my five favorite things right now. I have to share them because I'm hoping to make them your favorite things too :)
1. "Downton Abbey." My favorite thing by far, this Masterpiece Theater mini series is so amazing. I feel like I'm watching a movie with every episode. They just put the first season on Netflix and Hulu Plus, and the second is online (with no commercials, amazing).
2. My local Orange library, and the Southern California digital library. I've found so many great books and so many books that I can send straight to my kindle. Awesome.
3. My new Baggu reusable tote. It's so big, but wraps up so small, and the print just makes me happy.
4. Ryan surprising me with a home cooked meal when I get home from work. He knocks my socks off.
5. Getting the employee discount for Nike. My boss hooked me up and now I got some more sweet running gear. I just wish I could afford this super cute jacket. I am loving coral* like crazy right now.
Have any favorites you'd like to share with me?
*Wasn't Michelle William's dress adorable? And that color!
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Just read this book and absolutely loved it. Running has always been my favorite form of exercise, and this book has deepened that love. Not only will it tell you about a man's journey to discovering the world's best runners, but it will also tell you how to run efficiently and injury free. Hallelujah!
One of the best books I've ever read. The development of the author's story into the science and research of running, and the stories of the world's best runners will amaze you. Happy running/reading!
*The author describing his book