Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunday Snooze-day

I love to take naps on Sunday, and I got a good one in yesterday.  Lately, our lives have been pretty low key.  This weekend, I practiced on my NEW piano (yes, I will be posting about that soon), and Ryan went on a camp out with the scouts to Crystal Cove.

And yesterday we had lunch, saw Ryan's brother off to BYU Jerusalem, laid around at the park and watched our dog sniff and wee-wee on every inch.  Then we came back home, made dinner and listened to our new favorite station on Pandora.  If you're looking for some happy, get up and dance music, make an Elvis Presley station.  It reminded me of old movies, and listening to some of my mom's favorite music on long road trips.  And I got in some good reading time.  I'm currently reading Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival.  It's a biography of Louie Zamperini, but it's so much more.  I've already learned so many new things about the lives of Americans during World War II.  Check it out.   Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

 Make him a new station.  If you love old/classic music, you'll love it.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS