Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shop Once For A Week's Worth of Meals


I get emails from martha stewart online all of the time. This week I got an email about shopping smarter and I checked it out and out came a list of several weeks of planned meals, including the grocery list for the entire week. I don't know about the whole four of you reading this, but it's hard to gather tons of new recipes and make a grocery list that makes sense and isn't outrageously expensive. There are many different categories of meal plans, from five ingredient meals to one pot dinners, to healthy and flavorful dishes. They show all of the pictures of the meals so you know what you're getting into. Thought I'd make life a little easier for all of you cooking wives and mothers :) Here's the link:

http://www.marthastewart.com/grocery-bag?xsc=eml_edf_2009_01_13

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link Caitlin. That's awesome.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS