Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Magenta Box

Yesterday, Ryan found me this awesome website.  www.BirchBox.com  Each month you get sent a box full of "generously sized" samples.  They have you fill out a beauty profile: skin type, skin color, hair type, skin/hair care needs, and what you are interested in as far as beauty products go.  Who doesn't love personalized samples?  So I signed up, and for only $10 a month I get a box full of samples sent to my door.  I can't wait to see what they send for October :)  I'll review some of the products I like when I get the box.  Check out the site!



 

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

okay you are amazing :) I think I have to sign up for this! Thanks for sharing the wealth. P.S. you two are such an adorable couple!

The Crandallions said...

Thanks! I wanted to wait to post about it after I got the products so I don't get a bunch of people into something that turns out to be lame, but I was too excited. I hope you like the Birch Box!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS