Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Update with Cait

 We bought a lemon tree for our front porch
 We named her "Liz"
 We also bought my adorable pink "polka dot plant."
 We made cinnamon bread in our fancy new bread maker, it turned out like Frakenstein and too scary to photo, but tasted delicious
 A treasure I found for Ryan at Rocket Fizz
I made about 7 dozen oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my fam
 
And we dog sat Annie for the day, she just kicked it on our couch all day.

Breakfast.
Gardening.
Bread making.
Park day.
Souplantation.
Stake conference.
San Diego.
Superbowl.
Food.
The End.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun weekend! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you guys yesterday.
Love the tree! "Liz"...very clever:) 30 rock?
Love you both!

Justin said...

What a fancy breadmaker! Do you like it? Justin wants one so bad! It was a great surprise to see you two this weekend! Love you!
-Haley

Jane said...

wait a second! I love this.
your lemon tree and plants are so beautiful and i really like those pots.
way cool you have a bread maker. I'd love one.
those cookies look so good. drool.

Kristine said...

lovely! i loooove those plants. i may have to Do that! so fresh and pretty.

and cookies, and bread. my favorite things ;)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS