Monday, October 17, 2011

Birch Box


So...got my box in the mail, and I was super excited to open it when I got home.  I opened it and these are the samples I found.


I received:
-Leave-in Conditioner
-Foot Cream (2)
-Mineral Hand Cream
-Make-up Primer
-Skin Serum

I was/am pretty disappointed with what $10 got me.  Granted it is only $10, but I was under the impression these were going to be "generously sized" samples (as claimed on their website).  So needless to say I cancelled it.  It is a nice service they provide, I just think that if I were to continue to purchase a monthly $10 box with small samples, at the very least I'd like to be able to pick out which samples I'd like to try.  I hope I didn't get any of my readers involved in something they wish they hadn't, so if you did I'm very sorry (I guess I should have listened to my gut in not posting about the box before I had received it myself, bad Cait).  I thought it was going to be better products and bigger sizes.  I haven't tried any of the products, but if they're worth mentioning and giving a good review, I will.  Very disappointed...

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS