Monday, October 10, 2011

Evolution

Here's the progression of my weekend project.  It's taking good shape, but I want a lot more wire wrapped around it, to give it a "nest" look.  I've purchased most of the items needed to finish it up, so hopefully I'll be showing you the finished product soon.  I've already gone through 300 ft of wire.  Isn't that crazy?  I've cut the cuts and scrapes to prove it.

 See that extra wire on the ground?  Yeah, it was like working with a large Slinky that would get wrapped around it's self over, and over, and over again.  Argh.


 This definitely needs to be rounded out some more, but you get the idea.
To be continued...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at You! You're an artist! Great job Cait. Can't wait to see the finished project!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS